Sarah Chilton - Mad as a march hare...

Sarah Chilton, alias Sandra Clinton in 'BETRAYAL'
On February 10, 2019, police arrested me...
Copies of this blog had been sent to Sarah Chilton's employers, ABL Health in Bolton.
And she pointed her finger at me.
No evidence produced mind, just her accusation.
She complained that her colleagues at ABL Health were giving her funny looks (quelle surprise) after reading the blog.
So, armed with this unsubstantiated allegation and no evidence, police forced their way into my home in broad daylight, pinned me against the wall, handcuffed me and threw me into the back of a police van.
No evidence against me, just an allegation from Sarah Chilton.

I was held in a cell at Cheadle Heath police station for six hours and denied any food or drink, despite being a Type 1 diabetic.
This was the same police station btw, where, unsurprisingly, another inmate died in police custody just three months later in May 2019.
His death is now subject to an investigation by the Independent Office for Police Conduct.
I was eventually finger-printed, photographed, dna'd etc and then interviewed by a police officer. I told him I was obviously the author of the blog, but did not know who had sent it to Sarah Chilton's colleagues. And that I wouldn't tell him even if I did know.
I have made 12 separate complaints about my treatment at Cheadle Heath Police station during that time. None have yet been answered.
While I was languishing in the cell, police searched my house, went through my private papers and possessions and seized my iPhone, my Ipad, two laptop computers, an old mobile phone, even an ancient blackberry.
Keystone-cops style, they dropped my notebook in my hall on their way out.
The shock and trauma, the anxiety and depression, the inconvenience and turmoil that this experience caused will, no doubt, provide grim satisfaction to Sarah Chilton.

Then, nine months later on November 7th, 2019, my solicitor informed me that despite this mammoth police investigation, which involved digitally combing through my iPhone, IPad, laptops as well as fingerprint and dna examinations, they could find no evidence against me.

Not a jot, not an iota, nothing.

The officer involved, PC 16678 Mark Horacek who had failed so abysmally for nine months to find anything against me, could not bring himself to notify me of his failure.
Nor to apologise for my wrongful arrest, obviously.
Nor could he even be bothered to return my property to me.
It was damaged, when I eventually collected it.

PC Horacek had obviously drunk deeply from the Sarah Chilton Kool-Aid (she had given him her mobile number after all).

Meanwhile Sarah Chilton was last seen outside my home in January 2019, running away like a startled hare/rabbit (quelle surprise).

The novel, BETRAYAL, was published in May 2019 to extremely positive reviews. You can buy it here BETRAYAL

She will never read it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nutter

Anonymous said...

She's resigned from ABL

Anonymous said...

Complete psycho

Anonymous said...

Now working for n-compass

Anonymous said...

Not lasted long